This policy is consistent with the Information Technology Act of 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 . This document adheres to the rules and regulations of the Digital Personal Data Protection Act of 2023 to protect the data of individuals in an efficient manner and in accordance with the law.
This Document is also abiding General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)with Regulation lays down rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data.
- Personal information
is to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc.
- Service Professionals
is to include those partners registered under Billu Partner who are a salon. Spa, makeup artist,stylist,individual artist etc .They are rendering the services related to salon or beauty like nails,hair,skin treatment at their salon or home based services to client location
is to include who are booking for salon services from Billu Personal care platform( Website or app) or Billu Customer App .
is to include small bits of data that get downloaded to any internet-enabled device – such as your desktop, laptop, smartphone or iPad – when you access a website. Such small packets of data are then sent back to the web servers (from where they originated) on each subsequent website visit or to another site that identifies such a cookie. Cookies are very useful when it comes to enhancing web experience as it allows servers to understand users preferences and help us serve you them with relevant content.
means one-time PIN, one-time authorization code (OTAC) or dynamic password, It is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction, on a computer system or other digital device.
means a representation of information, facts, concepts, opinions or instructions in a manner suitable for communication, interpretation or processing by human beings or by automated means.
- Personal information
- Collecting and Using the Information
When signup on the website, you’ll voluntarily disclose some personal information to us, and we’ll collect some of your personal information, such as details of your name, title, address, telephone number, email and so on, so that as long as you register successfully on the website and log in to the server, we’ll be able to identify your personal data. Your information is collected under the governance of the laws and regulations of the country, which is intended for us to provide you better service and user experience, ensure cyber security and improve the content of the website. To realize this overall objective, your personal information will be used only for the following purposes:
- To provide you the services and realize relevant functions set forth herein, maintain and improve such services and functions.
- To improve our service quality, collect your opinions and suggestions on the website and services, and provide you feedback or solutions to specific issues in a timely manner.
- To ensure security of the system and help you solve related problems you might encounter when using the services contained herein.
- To use your personal information for business analysis and market research under relevant laws .
- We might transfer your personal information across countries and use them for investigation and analysis conducted by the affiliates, or share them to a third-party service provider(s) and/or business partner(s) to realize cooperative services including investigation, research and analysis. In this case, we’ll request the company/companies involved to follow terms stipulated herein without failure.
During the Account registration process and during your usage of Billu Personal Care’s website or Billu Customer App, we will collect information such as your name, gender, postal code, mobile number, email address. You also may provide us with your, mailing address, and demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers). We may also collect personal information that you post in your Offer, Profile, Wants, or Feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence site on the Website or mobile application, or any comments you provide during dispute resolution with other users of the Website or mobile application
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
Basic Account Information
In order to use our Services, Billu Care may require you to register and create an account. Depending on the Service, you will be required to provide a name and email address, and to choose an username and password..
In order to use our services, the customer creates his profile with identity information or other information to know the preferences of the customer like name,gender,location,age,others information etc
For availing the Salon Services, Billu Personal Care , we may also be required to collect your full name, date of birth, national identification number, photo identification and other information in order to verify your identity and to comply with applicable law.
Payment and Billing Information
The Payment is governed by a third party payment gateway and no information is collected by Billu Personal Care Platform in regard and Billing information will only be collected in regard to services only to customers .
It includes billing contact name, postal address and telephone number may be necessary in order for us to provide a particular service.
In order to use our Services, Billu Personal Care may require you to register and create an account. Depending on the Service, you will be required to provide a name and email address, and to choose an username.Users can update their profiles to include custom photos, along with additional biographical information.
We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, or to evaluate our marketing or support efforts, and in those cases we store the answers given.
From time to time, we may offer contests or other promotions. If you choose to enter these contests or promotions, we may collect Identity Information and/or additional information.
Messages and Other Communications
Our Services can be used to communicate with us, other members of the community, or with prospective freelance designers or employers.
Billu Personal Care reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by Billu Personal Care through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse safeguard the rights of Consumers and service professionals, resolve disputes.
If we deem it necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau (to the extent permitted by law), or information to verify any identification details you provide during registration.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- Presently the Billu Personal Care Platform provides no such features on app or website to login via. Social media Accounts.However, if such a feature is introduced in the future, you will need to comply with the conditions below.
- You can log in to our Website or Apps using your social media account if any such facility is introduced in future by Billu Personal Care Platform . If you do so, you will need to enter the email address and password that you use for your social media account. We will ask you to give us permission to access and collect your basic social media account information (which includes your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, friends list, date of birth, email address, and any other information you have set as public on your social account). If you allow us to access this information, we will have access to it even if you have chosen not to make it public.
- We store the information we receive from social networking site along with other information we collect from or receive about you
We may obtain your device ID, which is sent to Billu Personal Care’s servers and used in fraud prevention efforts.
We and our third party service providers collect information from you by using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on user’s computer hard drive containing information about the user. The cookie helps us analyze web traffic or informs you about your use of a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies (i.e., a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer or digital device that identifies your browser.
- Who is collecting it?
Any personal information collected by or provided to Billu Personal Care via Cookies is managed and analyzed by Billu Personal Care Private Limited. Billu Personal Care website or app will only collect, use or disclose your data where it is fair and lawful to do so.
The sections below outline the different kinds of cookies that our website uses along with specific purposes and help you in managing the cookies in a better way.
- What types of cookies does our platform use
The cookies that our website uses can be categorized as:
- Essential Cookies: These kinds of cookies don’t distinguish you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies: These kinds of cookies don’t distinguish you as an individual.
- Targeting or Marketing Cookies: Generally, these kinds of cookies track users via their IP address and thus, collect some personal data
- Functionality Cookies: The data that these cookies gather generally includes the information that you have disclosed.
- Third-Party Cookies: These kinds of cookies are used by relevant third-party websites or platforms, and they usually collect the personal information that you have disclosed.
About the time duration, our website and application mostly use two different types of cookie:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that stay on your system until you exit; or Persistent Cookies: These are permanent cookies that remain on your system unless you delete them manually. The duration for these kinds of cookies depends on the “lifetime” of that particular cookie and your browser settings.
- Purpose of using Cookies
The cookies that we use help us in understanding user behavior by analyzing their actions while navigating through the website. Also, these cookies empower us in tailoring our services and content to match users interests and requirements, and therefore, deliver a more personalized experience. Cookies also play a significant role in improving the loading speed and performance when you re-access our website.
Also, we use some cookies that help us in preparing a detailed matrix, allowing us to determine how visitors use our website and its features. It also helps us in measuring the effectiveness of content and marketing campaigns.
- Manage cookies via web browser settings
By default, most of the web browsers used today accept cookies. In case, you don’t want Billu Personal Care to store cookies on your device, you can go to the settings menu of your browser and make necessary changes so that you receive a notification before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
- Disabling Cookies
If you disallow/disable the cookies that our platform uses, then it might affect your Billu Personal Care platform’s experience. For example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of a website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website.
- Access on different devices
Billu Personal Care website, when accessed or used on different devices (such as computers, smartphones, tablets), you need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. The methods to change the settings and cookies vary from browser to browser. If required, use the help/support option given on the browser you use or click on one of the links below to directly access the user manual.
- Web Beacons
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Website to, among other things, track the activities of Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- How Billu Personal Care Uses the Information We Collect
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our website and services to better understand your needs and provide you with a better website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for one of the following reasons:
To provide you with our Services, including registering for our Services, verifying your identity and authorization to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Site and Services;
For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
For internal record keeping purposes
To process billing and payment transactions, including sharing with third-party payment gateways in connection with the Website and/or Billu Personal Care products and services;
To improve and maintain our website and services (e.g., we track information entered through the “search” function; this helps us determine which areas of our website/apps users like best and which we may want to improve; we also use it to troubleshoot problems, if applicable);
To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide about new Billu Personal Care services , Billu Personal Care special offers, or other information about Billu Personal Care that may be of interest to you;
To contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail, or text message if requested, to provide you with certain services or information that you have requested;
For Billu Personal Care market research purposes, including but not limited to tailoring the Website/App to your interests;
We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, zip code, home and business addresses, and other miscellaneous data) to more effectively target advertising of goods and services to appropriate audiences and for other research and analysis purposes;
We may also compare Personal Data collected through the Site/App and Services to verify its accuracy with Personal Data collected by third parties; and
We may combine aggregated data with the personal data we collect about you.
- RULES FOR USAGE
- The registration and use of your user name and alias shall be in line with the ethics of the Internet and comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the concerned Jurisdiction.
- Your user name and alias shall not contain such controversial character(s) in the nature of menace, obscenity, obloquy, unlawfulness, infringement of others’ interests, etc.
- Upon successful registration, members must keep their own user account and password carefully. Any user who suffered any loss from information leakage as a result of his/her carelessness shall be solely responsible for the loss.
- Any user who uses the stolen account number of another user shall be solely responsible for such consequence thereof.
- Electronic Newsletters, Invitations, Polls and Surveys
At our sole discretion, Billu Personal Care may offer any of the following free services on the Website/App, which you may select to use or receive at your option. Certain of the following services may require you to provide additional personal information as detailed below:
ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTERSWe may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. We will gather the email addresses of users who sign up for Billu Personal Care for the newsletter mailing list. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by opting out of receiving newsletters during the registration process, by following the link provided in each newsletter that points users to a subscription management page where the user can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or by changing their preferences in their Profile Settings page.
SEND TO A FRIENDOur Website users can voluntarily choose to electronically forward a link, page, or document to someone else by clicking “send to a friend.” To do so, the user must provide his or her email address, as well as the email address of the recipient. The user’s email address is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
POLLINGWe may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues, Services, and/or the Website. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. We may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
SURVEYSWe may conduct user surveys from time to time to better target our content to our Website users. We will not share individual responses from these surveys with any third party. We will share aggregate data with third party service providers, partners, and other third parties. We also will post aggregate data containing survey responses on our Website; that data may be viewed and downloaded by other users of our Website.
We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Billu Personal Care may use encryption, passwords,OTP and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password,OTP, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Billu Personal Care is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
- To safeguard and defend our legal rights and properties;
- To meet the requirements of applicable laws and regulations as well as the rules of national authorities.
- To disclose such information to a third party upon your approval.
- If you are the legal owner of the intellectual property and have complained for the infringement of your property rights, to allow both parties in dispute to settle potential dispute over such right, such information of yours will be disclosed to the party being complained.
- To provide the products and services you require.
- Other disclosure which we think appropriate under applicable laws or according to relevant policy contained herein.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may contract with various third parties to provide and maintain the Site, Services and our business operations, and Billu Personal Care may need to share your Personal Information and cookies generated data and aggregate information (collectively, “Information”) with these vendors and service agencies. For example, we may share your information with a credit card company to process your payment. The providers and service agencies are not given the right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to fulfil their obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we may also share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we will also share the results with that entity.
- DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with which we have a contractual relationship in order to disseminate your request as widely as possible. The posting on the third-party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact information. However, interested bidders may click on your request on the third party’s website and will be directed to our website where they will have access to your contact information (in part or in full), as will any other service provider on our website interested in bidding on your request.
- DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
If you are a consumer your name and location and the details of your request will be available to the concerned Partner to our website who you have booked for appointment . Partner are also permitted to view the consumer’s full name, phone number, email address, and -location
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
- IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that Billu Personal Care undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of Billu Personal Care’s assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which Billu Personal Care participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a “Successor”), Billu Personal Care hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor.
In addition, in the event of Billu Personal Care’s bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, Billu Personal Care may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED AT YOUR REQUEST
We may share your personal information with other Registered Users to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific Service. For instance, when you contract for a specific Service with another Registered User, Billu Personal Care will send that Registered User a notice that includes the personal information that you have chosen to allow Billu Personal Care to reveal to users with whom you contract.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
- Links to External Websites
- Updating, Deleting and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
- Third-Party Ad Networks
- Your Full Name and Use of Billu Personal Care Information
- YOUR FULL NAME
As a Registered User of the Website you will select a Full Name during the registration process. All of your activities on the Website will be traceable to your Full Name. Certain other people, including other Registered Users with whom you have transacted business via the Website, can see a large part of your activity on the Website. If you book a service with a Registered User, cancel a scheduled service with a Registered User, receive an offer on your posted service from a Registered User, or have posted a service, Billu Personal Care may send a notice to you or the appropriate Registered User that includes your Full Name. Thus, if you associate your real name with your Full Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your Website activities.
- USING INFORMATION FROM Billu Personal Care
The Website facilitates your sharing of personal information with others in order to negotiate, provide, and use the Services. If you agree to contract for a service with another Registered User, you may need to reveal your name, email, phone number, or personal address to that individual so that the service may be performed. Please respect the privacy of others. You agree to use the information of other users solely for the following purposes: (a) Billu Personal Care-transaction-related purposes; and (b) using Services offered through the Website.
- ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Your password or OTP, which is generated by the system every time, is the key to your account. When creating your password, you should use unique numbers, letters, special characters and combinations of them. In addition your password or OTP generated should not be disclosed to someone. If you disclose your password or personal information to others or OTP generated , you are solely responsible for all actions taken through your account.Kindly note OTP will be received on the mail or phone no. duly registered for your account . If you lose control of your password, you may lose control of your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Thus IF YOUR PASSWORD OR OTP HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR ANY REASON, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY Billu Personal Care in regard .
- YOUR FULL NAME
- User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and Billu Personal Care cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
In any of the following cases, we’ll not assume any legal responsibility for disclosure of your privacy:
- Leakage of any of your personal information caused by your disclosure of user password to others or OTP sharing your registered account with others, or leakage of any of your personal information for any other causes for which we’re not accountable;
- Disclosure of your personal information under applicable laws and regulations or as required by relevant government policy;
- Any dispute arising from the use of your personal information by any third party in such case as specified in the terms and statement of services herein;
- Any temporary shutdown of the website caused by any hacker attack, invasion of computer virus or government regulation;
- If you find any case where your civil interests are infringed by the website, you shall notify us as soon as possible, so that we can take such measures as deletion, shielding, delinking etc as necessary; any loss in connection with such infringement due to your failure of timely notice shall become your sole responsibility;
- Any consequence as a result of force majeure;
- The usage and disclaimer of service terms and statements herein specified on the website.
- Revision of Privacy Right and Feedback
- You can log on your user account to visit your account information and revise, restrict and delete your account data.
- Moreover, you’re entitled to request for data of your personal information stored with us at any time. You are also entitled to request for correction, update or deletion of your personal information at any time. If you have any such request, you may contact us by emailing If your information is provided by your employer, you should raise the request directly to your employer.
- You’re not required to pay any fee to visit your personal information, but if your request for this is evidently groundless, repetitive or excessive, we may charge you with reasonable fee, or in such case, we may reject such request of yours.
- IP Address
IP address refers to the number automatically allocated to your mobile application when you’re using the network server. When visiting the website, such number and access time as well as pages viewed will be automatically identified and recorded in the log file on our server. It’s an Internet practice to collect a user’s IP address, and many websites will do this by default.
- Linking Third Party Website and Security
Links to other websites are available on the website, and if necessary, links to websites of our business partners or those who share common brands with us will also be provided. However, only comprehensive information will be shared to them, and in no way will we disclose your identity.
Information provided by users will be kept under rigorous regulation and protection, which will be reinforced by corresponding technical and security measures, so as to prevent your personal information from loss, stealing or tampering. However, you should acknowledge that no “perfect security measures” exist on the internet, and therefore we make no commitment to absolute security of the aforesaid information.
- Ownership of Contents
- The contents of network services available on the website or app may include characters, software, voice, images, videos, and graphs etc, all of which are protected by the laws governing copyright, trademark and other property ownership.
- The user may only use such contents when s/he is authorized by the website or app , and may not duplicate and/or regenerate such contents or create any derivatives related to such contents without prior consent.
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE SET FORTH ABOVE. Billu Personal Care MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME BY UPDATING THIS DOCUMENT. Billu Personal Care WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE WEBSITE ON THIS PAGE. Billu Personal Care ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR CONTINUED PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY.
- Contact Information
For the purposes of Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and rules and regulations thereunder, the grievance officer of Billu Personal Care shall be:
Mr. Mithun Chatterjee
Mobile – 9610155117
Email – [email protected]
Billu Personal Care Private Limited
G-267, EPIP, Sitapura ind. Area, Jaipur, India 302022
E-mail: [email protected]
Timings: 10 AM – 5 PM, Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.